Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ceramic Bead Making Class with Mary and Sharon





Ceramic Bead Making Class
 
 
Mary and Sharon came up to my home studio last week from Fort Myers to "play with clay!"  I showed them how to hand form, use rubber stamps, cookie cutters and press molds to create many types of ceramic beads.  I think they made at least 100 beads each, which is great!  Sharon said all her friends and family are receiving ceramic bead jewelry gifts this year for Christmas...Lol  After the beads were fired into bisque, they came back and experimented with underglazes and glazes, paint distressing techniques, as well as low and high fire paints.  Didn't their beads turn out great?!  If you want to learn how to make ceramic beads, I teach in my Port Charlotte, Florida studio, or I can teach at your location with at least 3 students and an available kiln. 


No comments:

Post a Comment