Monday, November 24, 2014

2014 Art Charm Exchange



I am happy to be participating again in the art charm exchange and auction to benefit
Beads of Courage.  This year the theme was "SOAR" and that we did!  I love the element
 of surprise when the box holding the charms arrives in the mail.  I made a double batch of
 charms so I would receive even more charms in return!
 
 
This is what I received!  Aren't they great?  My art charms were made by
Toltec Jewels, Susan Delphine Delaney, Cassi Paslick, Nan Smith, Monique Urquhart,
 Cianci Blue,  Caroline at Blue Berri Beads, Terri Del Signore, Culturezine, Jami Shipp,
Sue Beads, Windbent, Lesley Watt, Silver Niknats, Nancy Dale, Melissa
 Trudinger and Jenny Davies-Reazor.
 
I designed a blue ceramic bird charm with a heart wing, the word "SOAR", with it
flying high above the clouds.  I made this necklace with it:
 
To raise money for Beads of Courage, our wonderful hostess, Jennifer Cameron,
photographs and lists art charms on ebay to be auctioned off.  Please visit the listings at http://www.ebay.com/sch/glassaddictions/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
 
Please hop around all the participating artist blogs to see and learn more about the wonderful art charms created...all for a great cause!
 
2014 Art Charm Exchange Participants


 
Jenny Davies-Reazor: http://www.jdaviesreazor.com/blog
Lennis Carrier: http://www.windbent.net




 
 
 



14 comments:

  1. I was excited to receive your beautiful bird charm, Michelle, and pleased to know you got one of mine. It's after midnight here, so yours will be the only blog I visit tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle I also received one of your beautiful charms, and it's so sweet (I LOVE the colour) and the little cloud is a really nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet charm. I love the necklace you made, especially the gradient colour effect of the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle your bird is so sweet, I love the color and the heart cut out! I was thinking about making a necklace with the one I received too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little birdies! They're so cheerful and pretty. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great design that brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the empty space in your design, theres a word for that concept but of course it escapes me. More holes I;m afraid

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was lucky enough to receive one of your charms, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning charms, I love mine! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was blessed to have gotten one of your charms and I think that I am going to have to make a necklace to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful charm you've created!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your charm makes me happy! Thank you for participating again. It's been a fun year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful blue birds, Michelle. They must be related to my little birdies since there the same colour. I love your charm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous turquoise glaze - and a fun charm!

    ReplyDelete